While that hype has slowly settled down, however, we cannot deny the fact that this device is quite an active player in custom development. Xiaomi devices are generally well-supported by developers as unlocking the bootloader does not violate the warranty. Besides that, you can check out OnePlus, Motorola, Nothing, Realme, and Asus devices for good custom ROM support. In my experience with this ROM, the battery life was just the same as the stock ROM, but I was able to customize a few things here and there. To put it into better words, think of LineageOS, but with added features and tweaks.
- Additionally, we have outlined the key features of GCam, such as Night Sight mode and improved image quality.
- Custom ROMs, on the other hand, allow for extensive customizations and all kinds of performance enhancements, such as battery performance, new themes, new UI, and more.
- As of 2010[update], most portable music players support firmware upgrades.
You can scroll down through the list and try one or all of these to find the best suitable APK port of Google camera for your phone. Before you install any GCam on your phone, you may like to see what kind of images people have captured on their Android smartphones. This is a popular build of the camera app that is widely used and loved by many people. You should definitely try using Google Camera once if you own a cheap smartphone that’s the camera is crap or if you’re not happy with any of your smartphone’s cameras. You will then be able to take better photos with your phone’s camera than before. One that was taken and sent directly from your own smartphone, of course! Manufacturer POCO X3 128GB
Nokia 5.1 Plus was launched with Android 8.1 and now upgradable to Android 10. In this post you will get a direct link to download Nokia 5.1 Plus Android 10 stock firmware / stock ROM with a step-by-step install guide. Every Android-powered smartphone comes with a signature UI or default ROM pre-installed. It can be AOSP-based with few added features, more commonly referred to as “stock Android,” or it can be a full-fledged custom skin developed by a particular brand. stock firmware Samsung Galaxy devices, for example, use a user interface called One UI, Xiaomi phones use MIUI, Oppo uses ColorOS, OnePlus uses OxygenOS, etc. Every UI looks unique and has a different set of features.
- As of now there are various GCam 8.7 version which is the latest version available from few developers.
- Vivo PD2142F Run on Android 11 and it is Powered by QCOM SD680 Processor.
- It can also fix software-related, bootloop, or IMEI issues on your Xperia device.
- To flash the firmware on Android, you must have a smartphone, a computer or laptop, a USB data cable, and Odin software.
- The Samsung Galaxy J series are the biggest after “S” series and the “Note” series.
- Our expert industry analysis and practical solutions help you make better buying decisions and get more from technology.
Nandroid backup is considered a standard directory structure for backing up a perfect mirror image of any Android phone. Once your device is rooted, some apps like Titanium Backup can be downloaded. If you are looking for the best Android 13 custom ROM, go ahead and check out Project Elixir. It’s a beautiful AOSP ROM that is very close to stock Android with Pixel features and customization options. It features WAIFUCLOCK which is based on the Substratum theme and delivers an elegant lock screen experience that you won’t find on any other ROM. The best part is that it also offers timely updates and bugs are fixed routinely.
And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Discovery V5 using SP Flash Tool. The stock ROM comes in zip format, and there are multiple ways to install the Stock firmware on Nothing Phone 1. You might want to revert your phone to stock Android for many reasons.